About UsAt HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
* Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate Civil Engineering program
* Attention to detail a must
* Must possess strong problem-solving and communication skills
* An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
* Prefer 2 years completed toward degree with 3.0 GPA
* Demonstrated knowledge of software packages related to field of study/industry
Why HDRAt HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.